Green Bamboo is a hybrid self-publishing/traditional publishing company. The company functions in the spirit of a co-op, which enables authors to receive much higher royalty rates than they would at other publishing companies.
Please review our submission policies below and send inquiries to email@example.com
Stories must feature animal characters.
Stories must offer an important life lesson or educational component.
Text must be submitted in a word doc. format.
Illustrations must be submitted in high resolution png or jpeg files.
Submissions, if accepted, will be subject to editorial review and modification.
For accepted submissions, there is a buy-in fee of $250. In exchange, authors receive:
- 50% royalties
- Text editing
- Book layout
- Book file creation
- Title and print setup
- ISBN and barcode
- International online distribution (Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc.)
- Designated author/illustrator page on the Green Bamboo website
- Designated book page on the Green Bamboo website
- Promotion on Green Bamboo social media channels
- Promotion in Green Bamboo newsletter
- Complementary copy of the book
- Conversion to ebook
- One-to-one book promotion coaching
If you have questions, please reach out!
We Also Offer Book Reviews!
Do you have a children’s book about animals? We offer children’s book reviews on our blog! All reviews include a post on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Inquire here: firstname.lastname@example.org